Judo in Sacramento
One of the most unique classes we offer, Judo at iYa Taekwondo will help you get in serious shape while you learn a handful of vital self-defense skills that could save your life in a real world situation. Our Judo students train extensively in the close combat discipline to build leaner, stronger bodies as they refine their skills or learn them for the first time.
Judo training at iYa Taekwondo includes learning the fundamental techniques of Judo throws for:
- Free sparring
Like most of the martial arts, Judo trains athletes in not only the physical aspects of the sport but also the mental and emotional responsibilities that come with it. Together with our skilled instructors, you'll quickly develop a well-rounded approach to sparring that will serve you in both competition and real life.
Benefits of iYa Judo training include:
- Improved awareness of your surroundings
- Boosted self-confidence and self-esteem
- Loss of stress and everyday worries
- A sense of community and friendship
What are the benefits of Judo?
Why Should You Join?
Judo offers athletes a total body workout that few disciplines can. From repetition training designed to help you master the technique, to full on sparring where you can apply what you've learned, you'll burn hundreds of calories and build lean muscle in parts of your body that traditional training simply can't.
Join us at iYa Taekwondo for the best Judo Classes in Sacramento. We'll help you get fit and build serious strength while you enjoy the process of learning in a community environment. To get started or to request more information, simply fill out the form on your screen NOW!
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging instructors